Preacher to Go



Rev. Carol Schleich

I am a licensed, ordained non-denominational minister as well as a certified paralegal. If you reside outside the state of Ohio, but wish to marry in Ohio, I will contact the probate court in the county in which you plan to wed to make sure your marriage will be legal. Generally, this is a simple matter. Non-Ohio residents must marry in the same county where they obtain their marriage license. Ohio residents (or either the bride or groom living in the state) may marry in any county within the state of Ohio.

Search Ohio Licensed Ministers: Ohio Licensed Ministers. Go to Ministers Query. Type "Schleich" in Query Options, Last Name. Then click on "Run Report." There I am!


Ordained minister Carol Schleich hosted an hour show of inspirational readings for the visually impaired for five years. She is the youngest child of the late Rev. Ray Paul Alspaugh.